PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 49 - Snuggles

PAWPAW'S  MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 


Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer.

I miss you so much. I hope that you will find these messages someday. I did not leave you. I was not allowed to visit anymore. It broke my heart. It broke Tom's heart too. 

We have always been a snuggling family. I love holding you in my arms, guys. 

This is little Connor napping in Pawpaw's arms.

This is silly Connor in Pawpaw's lap.



This is really little baby Connor in a baby carrier. Your Mom and I went grocery shopping and everyone loved seeing you.



This is baby Connor on Pawpaw's lap again. What a day! It was at your house. It was very hot outside but I had promised your parents to remove the water fountain and rocks out front. Tom and I smashed it with a sledgehammer. Connor, Momma let you go nude to cool off.



This is my smiling, big boy, buddy-pal Bryson in the kitchen at your house. We had a great time together when Connor went to school and we had all day to play together.  Sometimes, we'd jump on the trampoline until we were tired, then we'd lay down on the trampoline, I'd hold you in my arms and we'd take a nap until your Mom called us to wake up.



This is newborn Bryson resting peacefully in Pawpaw's arms.


This baby Bryson sleeping in Pawpaw's arms. I could do this for hours. My little buddy-pal.



This is Bryson resting in Pawpaw's arms. One year, I took your Mom, Dad, Connor and you to a resort with me. I rented us a whole condo. The resort had a waterpark - a swimming pool with waterslides and a lazy river. You got tired so we snuggled while Mom, Dad and Connor had fun on the waterslide.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 79 - My Favorite T-Shirts Are Gathering Dust