PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S  MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!


Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer!

I miss you guys so much. I hope you find these messages some day. I want you to know that I love you. I never left you. I was no longer allowed to visit you. I hope these messages help you know your Pawpaw and your family better. All my love forever, Pawpaw



This photo makes me smile every time I see it. You two came to visit me and Tom. We took you to Cocoa Beach and visited the surf shops. One of them had a huge aquarium. You two crawled into the a tunnel leading to a viewing port for kids inside the fish tank! Being your Pawpaw was a highlight of my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 79 - My Favorite T-Shirts Are Gathering Dust