PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 62 - Seeing The Future

PAWPAW'S  MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS

Pawpaw loves Bryson, Connor, and Archer!


Seeing The Future

 

   When I was a child and until I was married, I sometimes had visions of future events. It was never anything life-changing or history-making. It was just minor events of no importance that I ever determined.

   I asked my Mom about it and she told me that she and her Mother, my Grandma McWilliams, also had these visions. (Years later, when I was a father myself, your Mom came to me and asked me about them because she was having the visions herself.)

   This is how it would happen: I would be doing normal things and going about my normal day when I would feel chills across my body. My skin would get goose-bumps. Suddenly, I would begin to see a full-color movie in my mind. I would see events happening as if I was seeing it through my eyes. But – it was something that had not happened yet.

   For instance, one day I got that special chill feeling and had a vision of myself running down Main Street in my childhood hometown. In my vision, I was running away from downtown and downhill toward the railroad tracks. In my hand was a camera. It was a model of camera that my parents did not own.

   Months later, our town held its parade. My sister Susie was walking in the parade. For some reason, my parents could not attend. It was most likely a health issue. So, they sent me to take their new camera to the parade route and take some photos of my little sister. I did. Then, I began to jog down Main Street back home. I felt that strange chill feeling again and I stopped running. Everything was the same as it had been in my weird vision months before. I was running in the same spot, seeing the same scene and holding my parents new camera that they didn’t own when I’d had that vision.

   This kind of vision of future events happened to me quite often in my childhood and teen years. For some reason, the visions stopped when I was in my twenties. As I said earlier, my Mom told me that both she and her Mom had the same visions. And my own daughter Steffany had them in her childhood.

   I write this in the hope that anyone reading this who may also have similar dreams may find peace and know that you are not alone. There are many of us who have experienced the supernatural. I don’t know how or why these visions happened. I don’t know why I couldn’t control them or use them for anything important. I don’t know why they stopped happening when I was in my twenties. I just know that at least four generations of my family experienced them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 79 - My Favorite T-Shirts Are Gathering Dust