PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 47 - Connor's rubber ducky

PAWPAW'S  MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS


Good morning, my loves.

Pawpaw loves you and misses you.

Pawpaw loves Connor!

Pawpaw loves Bryson!

Pawpaw loves Archer!



I think about you every day. I miss holding you in my arms, my buddy-pals. I miss playing together, bouncing on the trampoline, playing video games. At night, as I lay in bed, I picture you in my mind, say your name, tell you I love and miss you. I hope that this love reaches you in your dreams.



I took this photo of you, Connor. Your Mom and I were giving you a bath in the kitchen sink. Your Mom and Dad used to have me come visit every month for 3-5 days. We all enjoyed playing with you, teaching you to walk, eat. You were so ornery. You tried to climb everything. 

I love you, Connor,
Pawpaw


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 79 - My Favorite T-Shirts Are Gathering Dust