PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 50- Love of reading

PAWPAW'S  MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS


Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer! 


Do you guys like to read? I used to love to read to you Connor and Bryson. I always looked for books to buy for you as gifts and bring them when I visited. In addition to Christmas toys, I liked to buy you books too for Christmas. Toys and books are a perfect combination.

I am a voracious reader. I have been since childhood. Books, whether fiction of nonfiction, have allowed me to spend my life traveling around the world, across the galaxy, through time both past, present and imagined future, and deeply into the minds of storytellers of all ages, races, genders and backgrounds. Storytellers are humanity’s memory and sharers of creativity.


I think about you every day. If there is ever a gap in my writing messages to you, it's is either because I have had another batch of surgeries and medical crises. I am glad that you guys are all so healthy and strong. I was until age 43. I guess other times I don't write is because I sometimes get very sad when I think about you. I miss you.


Love you,


Pawpaw


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 79 - My Favorite T-Shirts Are Gathering Dust