PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 48 - Your weekend visits to Pawpaw and Tom

PAWPAW'S  MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 


Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer!


You may not remember but your Mom used to bring you to visit Pawpaw and Tom. You'd spend weekends with us and sometimes even longer. We had a lot of fun together. 


On this visit, we went to the beach near us. Your Mom, Tom and I walked the beach. Connor, you were brave and ran into the cold water. Bryson, you loved chasing the birds on the beach and laughing when they flew away.


I miss you guys.








All my love to my grandsons, 

Pawpaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 79 - My Favorite T-Shirts Are Gathering Dust