Friday, September 22, 2023

PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 79 - My Favorite T-Shirts Are Gathering Dust

PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS



I create these Messages To My Grandsons because I want you to know your Pawpaw as you did when you were little children. I want you to know that I did not abandon you. Always know that Pawpaw didn't leave you. I was banned from seeing you. I hope you find these messages when you are a grown man. If I'm still alive, I would love to see you again. 

I would never leave you, my loves, Pawpaw


Here's my poem put to music but performed by someone else...


Pawpaw loves Connor Gilmer, Bryson Gilmer and Archer Gilmer.

Keywords: connor Rudolph gilmer, Connor gilmer, Bryson Edward gilmer, Bryson gilmer, Archer gilmer, pawpaw, pawpaw Skelley, pawpaw steve.

No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my grandsons 130

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my grandsons 130 Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer Gilmer. This August and September were definitely a c...