Saturday, August 22, 2026

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons 128

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons 128

Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer.

Tough weekend - I fainted for no reason. I went to the hospital Emergency Room on Sunday. On Wednesday, a Cardiologist scheduled me for a procedure on Friday!

I was awake as the surgeon's tool entered an artery in my wrist then traveled all the way to inside my heart. The results - aorta heart valve failure. 

I'll have another test this week and then will be scheduled for heart surgery. One possibility is to install a mechanical heart valve. The other possibility is open heart surgery.

Pawpaw loves you. 

P.S. I contacted your Mom but received no response.

No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons 128

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons 128 Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer. Tough weekend - I fainted for no reason....