Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 124
A force of nature in a song ⚡️ Let the music bring light to the dark places. "Lightning and Thunder" by Steven Skelley is out now! You are not now and you have never been alone!
- Combating Loneliness: The narrative speaks directly to a listener who is wondering who they are and feeling isolated, explicitly reminding them, "You are not now and you've never been alone." [1]
- Oneness with Nature: Skelley grounds human existence in the natural world. The lyrics parallel human life to deep-rooted trees, flowing seas, spreading wind, and the dark-piercing sun. [1, 2]
- Ancestral Legacy: The song shifts into a celebration of heritage, telling the listener that they are the literal "voice of all your ancestors' dreams," the "victory of their struggles," and the ultimate "masterpiece of all your ancestors' artistry." [1]
Hi Kiddos! Pawpaw loves you.
This is a music video of one of the songs I've composed and recorded. I leave it for you to see and hear because I want you to know your Pawpaw. My songs and my poems are my life stories, my beliefs, my hopes and they tell fully who I am.
Pawpaw loves you forever. I may not be here for the rest of your life but I will love you for the rest of mine and beyond.
No comments:
Post a Comment