Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Pawpaw's Diary Message to my Grandsons - 119

 Pawpaw's Diary Message to my Grandsons - 119

Sherry's Smile is a poem and song I composed about my older sister Sherry. She passed away before you were all born, You would have loved her. She was special.

You hear a song that instantly makes you think of that one person who lights up your whole world. 🌟 "Sherry's Smile" by Steven Skelley is pure acoustic warmth. The lyrics on Pawpaw's Diary 2 hit right in the feelings. Go stream it on YouTube Music or Apple Music and think of your favorite person.







Hi Kiddos! Pawpaw loves you.


This is a music video of one of the songs I've composed and recorded. I leave it for you to see and hear because I want you to know your Pawpaw. My songs and my poems are my life stories, my beliefs, my hopes and they tell fully who I am.


Pawpaw loves you forever. I may not be here for the rest of your life but I will love you for the rest of mine and beyond.

No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Message to my Grandsons - 121

   Pawpaw's Diary Message to my Grandsons - 121 "The Sacred Band of Thebes" is a poignant, independent musical track by singe...