Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 123

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 123


"Every Time I See Something Beautiful I Think Of You" music video with pics of you guys.



Acoustic storytelling at its finest. This is a song for the person you miss the most. Skelley crafts lyrics that delve into how experiencing everyday moments of beauty can trigger profound recollections of loved ones. The song operates like an audio journal entry or a spoken-word poem set to music. The 3/4 waltz-like rhythm naturally mimics the gentle "ebb and flow" of human emotion and nostalgia. Skelley transforms a personal reflection into a comforting anthem for his audience. It stands out as a sincere, heartfelt piece of independent storytelling that leaves a lasting, comforting impression. Known for his work across poetry, photography, and songwriting, Skelley brings his signature theme of finding "joy in the journey" to this poignant musical track. Skelley sings that he encounters stunning sights in nature or daily life, which immediately evoke the presence of someone special. If this song by Steven Skelley reminds you of your favorite person, send it to them right now.


Hi Kiddos! Pawpaw loves you.


This is a music video of one of the songs I've composed and recorded. I leave it for you to see and hear because I want you to know your Pawpaw. My songs and my poems are my life stories, my beliefs, my hopes and they tell fully who I am.


Pawpaw loves you forever. I may not be here for the rest of your life but I will love you for the rest of mine and beyond.


No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 124

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 124 A force of nature in a song ⚡️ Let the music bring light to the dark places. "Lightni...