Monday, August 17, 2026

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 118

 Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 118


"First Love" by Steven Skelley is a deeply emotional, autobiographical song that blends a tragic personal backstory - the song serves as a raw expression of lifelong grief, unspoken love, and regret.


Hi Kiddos! Pawpaw loves you.


This is a music video of one of the songs I've composed and recorded. I leave it for you to see and hear because I want you to know your Pawpaw. My songs and my poems are my life stories, my beliefs, my hopes and they tell fully who I am.

Pawpaw loves you forever. I may not be here for the rest of your life but I will love you for the rest of mine and beyond.

No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons 129

Obligatory pre surgery hospital pic! Minimally invasive open heart surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. Pre op at 6:30 am. I love you all...