Saturday, August 1, 2026

Pawpaw's Diary: Messages to my grandsons 113

Pawpaw's Diary: Messages to my grandsons 113



Connor and Bryson, do you remember this? You both are in it in this pic.


Your Mom told me that she'd like a way to store all your stuffed animals. I searched for designs online but couldn't find what I wanted so I designed this. Tom helped me build it for you two. I bought the zoo sign because I thought it was perfect for assorted stuff animals.


The funniest part was, after your Mom and I filled it to the top with your stuffed animals, you two took them all out so that you could sit in it!

Pawpaw loves you and misses you all. I would never leave you.

No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary: Messages to my grandsons 115

 Pawpaw's Diary: Messages to my grandsons 115 Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer! Hi guys,   Here's a short video telling you ab...