Pawpaw's Diary Message to my Grandsons - 120
Experience the powerful raw energy of "Together We'll Crawl", a standout rock track by Steven Skelley from his album Pawpaw's Diary 1. Known for his driving acoustic rhythm and deeply emotional lead vocals, Skelley delivers a gripping anthem of resilience, unity, and staying the course through life's hardest landscapes. I wrote TOGETHER WE'LL CRAWL as I meditated on "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place" - Zora Neale Hurston
Together We'll Crawl By Steven Skelley
When you cannot run Or walk at all I'll get down on my knees Together we'll crawl If you're broken and bruised From hitting the wall If you can't get back up Together we'll crawl Together we'll crawl Together we'll crawl I'll be at your side Together we'll crawl If all you can do Today is bawl I'll put my arm around you Together we'll crawl If the weight is too much If your progress does stall Let me share your burden Together we'll crawl Together we'll crawl Together we'll crawl I'll be at your side Together we'll crawl
Copyright Steven Skelley
Hi Kiddos! Pawpaw loves you.
This is a music video of one of the songs I've composed and recorded. I leave it for you to see and hear because I want you to know your Pawpaw. My songs and my poems are my life stories, my beliefs, my hopes and they tell fully who I am.
Pawpaw loves you forever. I may not be here for the rest of your life but I will love you for the rest of mine and beyond.
No comments:
Post a Comment