Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons - 126
It’s Important To Shine by Steven Skelley
- Intimate, comforting, and deeply personal, the song is a reminder that people are "beautiful and perfect just as they are." The message is one of hope, self-acceptance, and resilience—encouraging listeners to embrace their imperfections and allow their inner light to push through the dark times.
It’s Important To Shine By Steven Skelley I search the dark skies Almost every night For my lifelong friend Shining its light It’s sometimes a whole It’s sometimes a half It’s sometimes a smile As if it could laugh I also see scars That mark its round face My own scars call out That I’m a damaged disgrace Yes, the moon has its scars And I have mine Maybe scars are to teach us It’s important to shine o o o o Yes, the moon has its scars And I have mine Maybe scars are to teach us It’s important to shine It’s important to shine It’s important to shine It’s important to shine It’s important to shine Shine with me Shine with me Shine with me
No comments:
Post a Comment