PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 86 - love song

 PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 86


Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer!


Since you probably won't be allowed to see me until you may choose to do so after age 18, there's a good chance I won't be alive then. I leave these messages to let you know that you were loved and missed every single day. I have loved you both since the days that you were born and I held you in my arms. (I only was able to hold Archer once and only for about an hour).


I have decided to record my songs and leave them on Youtube for you to hopefully find someday and know your Pawpaw better.



My song THINKING OF YOU SLOW DANCE is a love song. I hope that people in love will hear it and take their partner into their arms and share a special moment together.


Pawpaw will always love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 87 - See You Later song

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride