PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 83

 PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 83


Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer! I miss you so much.


Happy 12th birthday, Connor!


I am certain that you have grown into a fine young man. I didn't write on your actual birthday because I was ill. Tom and I both contracted the COVID19 virus. Tom handled it very well in spite of being almost 83 years old. It was a little tougher on me because I have asthma.



I contacted your Mom and asked if I could send birthday gifts but she didn't answer again. I haven't forgotten you, buddy-pal. I'm just not allowed to see you or give you anything.


Anyway, Happy Birthday. Please remember that your Pawpaw loves and missed  you.


Pawpaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 87 - See You Later song

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride