Wednesday, October 1, 2025

PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 107 - My Home Is The Sky

PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 107 - My Home Is The Sky

I’ve felt different for most of my life. Even as a kiddo, I viewed things in a different way than my schoolmates. “My Home Is The Sky” has gone through several iterations as I tried to find the right words to convey my feeling that if I held on to my hopes and dreams, someday this little caterpillar would soar high like a butterfly.

Pawpaw loves Connor Gilmer, Bryson Gilmer and Archer Gilmer.

Keywords: connor Rudolph gilmer, Connor gilmer, Bryson Edward gilmer, Bryson gilmer, Archer gilmer, pawpaw, pawpaw Skelley, pawpaw steve.

No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my grandsons 130

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my grandsons 130 Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer Gilmer. This August and September were definitely a c...