PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 89 - Choose Me video for you

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 89


Pawpaw loves Connor, Bryson and Archer!


I have named my new music album: SONGS FROM PAWPAW. I hope that you find it online and on Youtube and know your Pawpaw.


CHOOSE ME is a song about the feeling we all have about wanting to fit in. It took me decades to discover the truth that "As a grown man now, I'm no more like a bough blown in the breeze. No more do I bleed from a painful need to constantly please. I am now at peace. I've made my mind cease to want to fit it. I feel confident to simply choose me."


Also, you'll see me wearing a blue kilt. My sixth great grandfather was born in Scotland in 1720. I wear kilts to honor my Scot heritage.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 68 - Connor and Bryson in a fish tank!

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 87 - See You Later song

PAWPAW'S MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 35 - LGBTQ Pride