Sunday, November 21, 2021

PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 41 - Pawpaw in a biker bar

PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 41

Pawpaw loves Connor!

Pawpaw loves Bryson!

Pawpaw loves Archer!


As a singer/songwriter, I have performed in many different and sometimes odd venues from a one-room schoolhouse to churches to schools to theaters to television to radio to coffe-houses to restaurants to festivals and more.

One of the zaniest happened in Akron, Ohio. I was approached by a biker wearing his club leather and colors. He had long hair and a long beard and huge arm muscles. He explained that he was a club member and he owned a biker bar. BUT, he had recently come to follow God and had turned his biker bar into a biker coffe-house. No more alcohol! He asked me to come sing in his biker no-alcohol bar. I did!

Singing Jesus-music to a bunch of bikers deprived of alcohol turned out to be a blast. It probably helped that I looked like them at the time. Step outside your comfort zone. It may be a blast! Hugs, Pawpaw



Pawpaw loves Connor Gilmer, Bryson Gilmer and Archer Gilmer.

Keywords: connor Rudolph gilmer, Connor gilmer, Bryson Edward gilmer, Bryson gilmer, Archer gilmer, pawpaw, pawpaw Skelley, pawpaw steve.

No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons 129

Obligatory pre surgery hospital pic! Open heart surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. Pre op at 6:30 am. I love you all, Pawpaw  Connor Gi...