Friday, September 10, 2021

PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS 18 - First Love


PAWPAW'S DIARY: MESSAGES TO MY GRANDSONS

Pawpaw loves Connor!  Pawpaw loves Bryson!  Pawpaw loves Archer!

First Love is a powerful thing. In my case, it was a lost love. We were childhood best friends. We had the same dark hair. People often asked if we were brothers. We finished each other’s sentences. We were soul mates. In the living hell that is sometimes life, we grew up in a time when men loving men was illegal. Men like us were beaten, jailed, murdered, refused employment, refused housing, castrated. It was terrifying to even consider admitting our natural sexuality. I was in love with a man since fifth grade but I was afraid to admit it.

Pawpaw loves Connor Gilmer, Bryson Gilmer and Archer Gilmer.

Keywords: connor Rudolph gilmer, Connor gilmer, Bryson Edward gilmer, Bryson gilmer, Archer gilmer, pawpaw, pawpaw Skelley, pawpaw steve.


No comments:

Pawpaw's Diary Messages to my Grandsons 129

Obligatory pre surgery hospital pic! Open heart surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. Pre op at 6:30 am. I love you all, Pawpaw  Connor Gi...